目前学英语更重视实用性,所以口语就引起了大伙的看重,大家在平常生活、工作中也要看重口语交际对话。智学网整理了五篇购物时的英语口语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
1.购物时的英语口语情景对话 篇一
A: Check out my birthday haul!
A:看我的过生日收成!
B: Wow, thats a lot of cash!
B:哇,这是一大笔现金!
A: My relatives were really generous.
A:我的亲戚真的非常慷慨。
B: What are you gonna buy with it?
B:你要用它们买什么?
A: Well, Im going to save half of it.
A:好吧,我要把一半存起来。
B: What?You could buy so much with this!
B:什么?你可以用这类钱买好多东西!
A: I know, but I want to save some for later.
A:我了解,但我想为将来节省一些。
2.购物时的英语口语情景对话 篇二
Mai: Can I help you?
Mona: lm just looking, thanks.
Mona: Excuse me.
Mai: Yes?
Mona: These shawls. How much are they in American dollars?
Mai: All of these prices are American dollars.
Mona: Oh. Why are they so expensive?
Mai: Theyre handmade.
Mona: And this one?
Mai: lts pure silk.
Mona: Hmm. Have you got one in purple?
Mai: Ill have a look.
Mai: Yes, what about this one?
Mona: Thats nice.
3.购物时的英语口语情景对话 篇三
A: Where is some fresh produce thats on sale? 哪儿有卖新鲜并在优惠的食物?
B: Well, I think youll like the mangoes. 嗯,我想你会喜欢芒果的。
A: Ive never had a mango. 我从来没吃过芒果。
B: Its a fruit. It has a big stone in it. 它是一种水果。中间有个非常大的核。
A: Can you eat the stone? 核能不能吃?
B: No. You would break all your teeth on it. 不可以。你会嚼坏你的牙齿的。
A: How much are these mangoes? 这类芒果多少钱?
B: The sale price today is $1 each. 今天是1元一个。
A: Can you describe their taste? 它是什么味道的?
B: They usually taste sweet, but they remind me of an orange. 一般它们吃起来非常甜,但它们让我想到了橙子。
A: How can I tell if theyre ripe? 我如何了解它们熟了没呢?
B: Dont cut into them until you can feel that theyre soft on the outside. 不要切开它们,等到外面的皮变软了。
4.购物时的英语口语情景对话 篇四
How much will it be all together?
总共多少钱呢?
$200,please.
200USD。
Can I pay by check?
可以用支票付吗?
I’m afraid you can’t,maam.We accept only traveler’s checks and credit cards.
女性,恐怕不可以。大家只收旅游支票和信用卡。
OK.How about this card then?
好的,那样这种信用卡可以吗?
We can take it.Just a moment.…Please sign here.
大家同意这种卡。你等一下。……请在这儿签名。
5.购物时的英语口语情景对话 篇五
A: Hello. I would like to buy some business cards. 你好,我想买些名片。
B: Excellent. How many would you like? 太好了。你想要多少?
A: Two thousand would be fine. 二千张就好了。
B: You need to fill out this form, please. 你需要填这张表格。
A: All I want is the same thing on this card. 我想要做的样子和这张表上的一样。
B: That will be no problem, sir. 没问题,先生。
A: Okay, Im finished. Heres your form and my old card. 好的,我做好了。给你表格,这张是我之前的名片。
B: Very good, sir. Your order will be ready in one week. 很好,先生。一个星期后名片就能制作好了。
A: Do you think you could finish it in three days? 你感觉三天做好可能吗?
B: No problem, sir. But it will cosplayt you extra. 没问题,先生。但要加钱。